Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Resolutions

2016 is almost over, or basically we could just say it is over.

And, for this reason, most people are writting down, or sharing their New Year's Resolutions. I think there's something really positive about doing that. Having goals, things you want to do in life, it's something beautiful.

It's a way of saying what you look forward to doing, and what you're going to fight for. 

If you fight for that, and when the year finishes, you realise that you did a good job and got to make it true - that's priceless.

That's what happened to me, I made a wish at the end of 2015 - to be capable to be as I am, and that the world could see me as I saw myself. I fought for that, and today, 31st of December of 2016, I can say my dream came true. That's priceless, as I said. 

So do it, write down, or just say to yourself what you want to achieve. But don't just write it and put it down. Fight every single day of the year so your goals, your dreams, do come true. 

Cheers for the dreams that do come true, cheers for the fighters. 

Happy new year for everyone, keep fighting for what you want the most, 'cause you can do it. Love y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment