Sunday, October 9, 2016

What to do and what not to do if...

Today I was just thinking about what I could do to take back to life (let's call it that way, I couldn't find a better expression) this blog, and an idea came to mind.

I'm going to create a section which is going to be called "what to do if..." and another one called "what not to do if...". What's this going to be about? Basically, I'm going to give advice about what to do and not to do if you're going through certain situations.

For this, I need your help. Even though I have some ideas in mind, I'd love it if you said to me what topics you'd like me to talk about in this new section.

Where can you tell me that?
You can tweet me or write me a Direct Message here
You can send me a question in AskFm telling me that here
You can message me via Tumblr  here.
And also you can write a comment below, in this post, saying so!

Thanks for your cooperation guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment