Thursday, August 13, 2015

Anons.

This is the Internet, and here, each person decides whether they want to show their true identity or to remain as an anon. 

Personally, I'm a person who has remained as an anon for about a year maybe in my twitter account. I wouldn't show pictures of me, and stuff like that. It was my personal decision because I didn't want people to know who I was. It's not like I had anything to hide or whatever, it was just my decision. I found it more comfortable to give advice to people and try to help them without sharing my identity. 

And I am aware that many people prefer that, and, of course I respect it. It's totally understandable and there's nothing wrong with that choice, as long as you don't lie about who you are either, of course. 

However, the point here is not about that. I wanted to give a message to everyone. 

If you want to remain as an anon, cool. But, can you do me a favor? Well, it's not a favor only to me, I think it's more like a favor to a lot of people. If you're going to spread hate, why don't you think it through and turn it all around? How? Instead of hate, you could spread some love. Someone out there might need it, and, guess what? You'll feel better with yourself, and maybe, you realize that love will always be better than hate. 

Want to try? 


No comments:

Post a Comment